Help any Word geniuses out there please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to put an individual letter within a circle. Basically it is R inside a circle to signify "Registration". Anyone know how I can do this?

Sponsored Links
Word geniuses, the software is word,

Youre in luck, basically, click left or right on the circle, and you should have a drop down list, one will say text wrap, select through and you will be able to add the R where you want, the other option is to insert a text box within the circle, 1st method is better.

Hope this help's.

Sponsored Links
If anyone else ever comes up with this or any other character that doesnt wanna come up easily (and you dont know the ALT+ Code) then click/goto

START > RUN .. type in CHARMAP

voila... find the character you want and then copy and paste it into whatever program you want

If anyone else ever comes up with this or any other character that doesnt wanna come up easily (and you dont know the ALT+ Code) then click/goto

START > RUN .. type in CHARMAP

voila... find the character you want and then copy and paste it into whatever program you want

I have been doing computers for 30 years, and never knew this so thank you....

­­®?

Alt + 0174.
In word key stokes 0174[Alt]x gives funny W
you need 00ae[Alt]x to get ®
you can also use Alt x to find the code of existing symbol place curser just after symbol and press alt x and you will get code.
You can also assign a short cut key I have F12 give a Ω sign.

Sponsored Links
Back