Help, choosing towel rail / radiator inc valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
help, ordering correct radiator and valves for my setup.

im looking on plumbworld.co.uk or screwfix for a chrome / FLAT towel rail / radiator

now im unsure of which size i need to order, i have attached photo of my existing setup / width between valves

can soembody post me some links to products of both radiators and the valves that i require

im after something about 1 M in height approx
cheers

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
There are 2 diameters of microbore - 8mm and 10mm so you need to check which you have.

Are you planning on moving the pipes? If not then you actually need a wider radiator than what you've measured as the valves will be straight and verticle.

A 400mm wide radiator will mean you definitely need to move the pipes. I'd try and get something as close as possible to what you have so little or no changes are required to the pipes.

hi, thank you for your help

i dont wish o move the pipes, i just want to basically buy a chrome radiator that will fit in the gap without moving any pipework, i understand i will need some straight valves for this also, the measurement inbetween the 2 centres of the 8mm microbore pipes is 24 inches, is this a better measurement to go from and assist me

so you basically want a towel radiator which is approx 600mm wide provided the valve connections are on the underneath and at the outside.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back