HELP DAMP HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
new to this so i going give it a shot. HISTORY my 3 bedroomed house was built in 1930s i have lived here since 2005 never had this problem till last christmas, where i had a frozen pipe in loft and water poured in, since then it was profeesionally dried, had new bathroom upsatirs new living room ect and new kitchen, now in the kitchen it was replastered or skimmed. a few weeks after they had finnished i started to notice damp spots apperaing on the wall in question the water main pipe in the corner as been isolated by plumber, outside the walls have been rendered, there is a drain outside for drainpipe that was blocked till today. there is a gap in render on my porch i have filled with expanding foam (temporay) now someone says is it rising damp, if i knew i would not be on here, maybe pros that read this can identfiy for me.
best regards graham in blackpool

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back