HELP !!! NO HOT WATER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we had a boiler fitted about two months ago (gas combi) we have had no problems up until tonight.
We have hot water all day, i had a shower tonight that was hot, but we have had no hot tap water since but all the radiators are hot, i have reset the boiler and tryed everything i can, but still no hot water does anyone have any ideas please as my pregnant misses needs a bath !!!
the boiler is a combi condensing, ariston clas he 30kw. we do not have any hot water tanks only this boiler.
nothing else has been disturbed or touched.

Sponsored Links
Can you take cover off and see if you can id the diverter valve

DON'T TOUCH IT

Call who ever installed it, and get them back to have a look if you go fiddling they could say you caused it.

Call them out and tell them what's up, if it was installed 2 months a go its in warranty unless it was an illegal install and if that's the case probably won't come back

If you start messing about they may refuse to help, if they value your custom they will come and see you ASAP

YES.sorry i didnt see 2 MONTHS dont touch ,well spotted stingray

Sponsored Links
i have spoken to him on the phone and he said he should be here tomorrow night, but he wasent sure what it might be ! we have been without hot water from xmas last year and just want it all sorted lol.
whats a diverter valve ?

Tomorrow night :eek:

He should be round first thing and put a service call in at the same time.

His names not Chris is it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back