Help with bathroom vanity toilet unit

Sponsored Links
The woodwork is 1323mm wide.
So you need a space that wide plus a slight allowance for the basin.

The woodwork is 1323mm wide.
So you need a space that wide plus a slight allowance for the basin.
Thanks for the reply. You will need to forgive my stupidity but i still havent got a clue on what to measure and order.

My wall is 1770mm long and as you look at it the toilet waste pipe and water supply are 600mm from the left wall and the sink water supply and waste pipe are 460mm from the right wall

The link I provided above is only an idea of I meant be toilet vanity unit.

The unit will fit in your space no problems.

Just click on "Add to basket". :idea:

Sponsored Links
Are the toilet and sink separate units because they are the wrong way round in the photos and wouldnt that mean there would be a gap between them?

Toilet Pan & Cistern can go left or right as per your link.

Or fitted separately if you so wish.

Now hit the "Add to basket" button so I can collect my commission. :mrgreen:

As i said earlier the link I provided was just an example of a toilet vanity as I wasn't sure what the correct name for them was. My original question was how to measure the space I have. The wall is 1770mm long and the toilet and sink are in specific places, I want a unit with a worktop the entire length of the wall and I do not want to move the toilet or sink

Best to take some pics and measurements and visit a bathroom shop. Whatever you buy, the basin and toilet are not going to fit straight in - that's why we have plumbers - to adjust all the pipe work for you.

Sponsored Links
Back