Help with warping shed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I have had a wooden shed for about a year now and it is starting to warp at certain points. From what I understand it is a tongue and groove shed. How easy is it to replace the boards and do you know where to source them from? I am just abit reluctant to take my shed apart if it will be a big job. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
is it individual boards that are warping or had the base settled in and the whole shed is warping,

was the she treated with anything once it was put up?

some pics may help.

timber yards (or the place where you bought it) would be a good start for sourcing replacement parts.

i am assuming the boards are cupping??

did you give it a couple off coats off protection after you erected it ??

is a picture possible

Sponsored Links
Hell again, thank you for all your replies. I did treat the shed with a water based treatment rather than an oil based, as all I could find were toxic ones, so I presume this may have worn off. The base it is on is level and flat, paving stones as per the manufacturers orders. it is only a few boards and I will try and get some pictures but I am not great with a camera ha. But thanks BigRobCanUFixIt, I'll go enquire at my timber yard!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back