hep2o compatibility with JG speedfit experience

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After sorting out a friends boiler (my other post) with your very good help, I need to replace an ice split hep20 15mm equal T. I cant get hold of hep2o from local merchants but can get JG speedfit.

From experience, are the systems compatible in this case?

T junction will be open to elements but insulated (this time). Fed by 15mm copper and other two connections are Hep2o pipe

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Agree with Seco......yes they do fit (inserts permiting) but it ivalidates any manufactuerers warranties......compression is just as easy

When using compression fittings on Hep2O the olive seals onto the pipe OK but I have had leaks between the olive annd the brass fitting. Do you use some form of sealant/boss white on the olive to fitting seal?

Sponsored Links
Go to a different merchants that stock Hep2o and buy your tee there. Both Plumb Centre and City Plumbing keep it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back