He's Back

Sponsored Links
Just watched few of his videos he is superb!!!
Strangely cant stop watching them very entertaining nice one :LOL:
Vibrator overvolt utter comedy!!!

Hmm.

He might not be back.

The original photonicinduction shut his channel down because he was fed up with people ripping off his videos and reposting, so it's possible that this is one of those perpetrators.

Watch the space to see if they remain.

I love that

"Where's my fire extinguisher"

Rofl_3e.gif

Sponsored Links
Hmm.

He might not be back.

The original photonicinduction shut his channel down because he was fed up with people ripping off his videos and reposting, so it's possible that this is one of those perpetrators.

Watch the space to see if they remain.

There is a video from him (as the new name) saying he has rejoined and relisted his videos (after some editing), he sights the reason for vanishing as YouTube causing issues due to people possibly copying him and injuring themself.

That's really him, back after his health and safety hissy fit, among other things.

We used to get up to similar things in the maintenance workshop in our factory. I reckon he works in s similar environment. (Although he's playing in a room in his house)

At first he seems a bit dim (scuse the pun!) but after watching a few vids its obvious the guy really knows the theory.

He is not alone, he goes round to another guys house and does some stuff.

He makes high voltage/current work look fun.

he sights the reason for vanishing as YouTube causing issues due to people possibly copying him and injuring themself.
Oh, riiiiiight.

So there are no videos on YouTube of people doing stupid things with motorcycles and cars?

Or home made pulse-jet powered go-karts?

Or...
Or...

Or...

Or...

Or...

Or...

Or...

Or...

Or...

Or...

Or...

Or...

:rolleyes:

Here's my take on it:

If you see someone doing something daft on the internet, and you don't understand what's involved, and you try to emulate it and you hurt yourself then that is 100% your fault, not that of the people who made or hosted the video, and if you die then the world is better off without someone so stupid.

I think I'll resurrect an old signature.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back