HID

Sponsored Links
and after that would you have looked at the heating problem? Ill be driving past blackpool tomorrow on my way to Glasgow to stick a boiler in.

If your up at 6am Diane, I could have a gander. Sorry, that soft sahf Landon speak for "I can avva quick kwizz at it the morra"

thankyou kindly ..but i have a man coming tomorrow.....also...the likelyhood of me being up at 6am on a saturday.....is indeed negligble!

and after that would you have looked at the heating problem? Ill be driving past blackpool tomorrow on my way to Glasgow to stick a boiler in.

If your up at 6am Diane, I could have a gander. Sorry, that soft sahf Landon speak for "I can avva quick kwizz at it the morra"

thankyou kindly ..but i have a man coming tomorrow.....also...the likelyhood of me being up at 6am on a saturday.....is indeed negligble!

As it is any day of the week! :eek:

(Up to speed now but going to make myself a coffee).

I do apologise but some of us have had a hard day at work and are trying to wind down. :cry:

aww....poor conny!!....you want me to rub your tired shoulders?

i think theres an old song there somewhere :D

Sponsored Links
Thank you Canta, at least you have 'bean' paying attention.

:( me too...

old bean?....mr bean?.....soya bean? what???????

Actually its not a gag at all.
If Canta remembers some old emails we exchanged, when he was 'someone' else a while back, he will realise its to do with my present place of work.

Sponsored Links
Back