HMP Wormwood Scrubs 'filthy and unsafe'

Sponsored Links
Really... you want to see prisoners mutilated / tortured... have you heard yourself? lets go back to the dark ages...

No, just murderers/peado's and rapists (thats my list, feel free to chose your own)

So where do we draw the line then? What about someone wrongly convicted, are they allowed to kick the s**t out of their jailers on aquittal?

For a start the ones that are 100% guilty of the crimes on my list i would put to death, this would free up enough funding to perfect a better way of proving the more difficult cases. I would also deport the foreign criminals that are helping overcrowd our jails thus leaving more room/money to rehabilitate the lesser criminals. And before you say the death penalty doesn't deter the scum from commiting these henious crimes, at least they won't do it again.

Neither of your ideas would save any money.

Sponsored Links
Really... you want to see prisoners mutilated / tortured... have you heard yourself? lets go back to the dark ages...

No, just murderers/peado's and rapists (thats my list, feel free to chose your own)

So where do we draw the line then? What about someone wrongly convicted, are they allowed to kick the s**t out of their jailers on aquittal?

For a start the ones that are 100% guilty of the crimes on my list i would put to death, this would free up enough funding to perfect a better way of proving the more difficult cases. I would also deport the foreign criminals that are helping overcrowd our jails thus leaving more room/money to rehabilitate the lesser criminals. And before you say the death penalty doesn't deter the scum from commiting these henious crimes, at least they won't do it again.

Neither of your ideas would save any money.

Don't talk sh ite :rolleyes:

Back