home Alarm. pyronix or?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
I am getting a new system install for mum, but not sure what to get her. I had done some extensive research last year and bought ourselves a pyronix enforcer system with CCTV dome.

In general, we are happy with the system, the only down side is- we cannot call the helpline ourselves and we found the booklets not very helpful. So its frustrating that every time we have a problem we have to give our installer a call (and he isn't so helpful half of the time either).

Is there any alternative system that anyone would recommend? I am after something similar to pyronix ( something I can control via an app with a low annual fee/monthly fee and perhaps something I can self install/set up ? As I have got builders on site who can do all the wiring for us etc. it will just need to be able to install / set up the system) .

thanks

Sponsored Links
In my opinion Pyronix is the best system. Hundreds of threads on this forum alone and any questions normally get answered so there should be no need for their technical support.

Pyronix is probably one of the easiest, wrt to cloud services 1st year is free, however you cn shop around and save on renewals.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back