Honeywell Accenta Mini G4 problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New to this forum so Hello guys.

I have a Honeywell Accenta Mini G4 alarm and when were out for no reason the alarm goes off, So i have taken a copy of the fault does anyone know what could be the problem as looking at it,it doesn't fault until hours we are gone.Which its strange the manual doesnt have a fault code for this and then I thougth it was a pir problem but the electrican thats installed it cant find the issue on any pir either. so i thought i would go to the men and women that know.

Any help at all would be great.

//media.diynot.com/212000_211856_69730_76831142_thumb.jpg
//media.diynot.com/212000_211856_69731_20191356_thumb.jpg

Sponsored Links
Not familiar with this panel but the second image shows F under 3 i suspect thats an issue with zone 3.

A walk test would show 0 if it wasnt activated and 1 if activated so i suspect that the F is saying fault on zone 3.

If you isolate zone 3 do you still get the problem?

Im not up to speed on thses alarms but F3 makes sence, i will do the walk test this weekend to see whats up with it and i shall let you know.
thanks for the advice on this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back