honeywell cm 921 thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Honeywell cm 921 thermostat problem, digital numbers are fading. i have tried to repair in past with limited success but time to bite the bullet and buy new.
I am having difficulty in finding a new cm 921. the closest i can find is a cm (t )921 with receiver box at screw fix £ 119, not sure what the T stands for.
If I get the thermostat and receiver would it just be a strait swap.
regards to all.
Jimy.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply, I have done the repair a couple of time but only lasts a short time, but will have another go :)
Boiler getting serviced in couple of weeks so will have a word with the man.
Still looking into the CM (t) 921 as sold by Screwfix as replacement.
Regards.
Jimy.

The T4R is the replacement, but required you changing the receiver too (the wiring is the same though).

Depending on your boiler it gives you OpenTherm connectivity too which is a significant upgrade.

Sponsored Links
Hello,
Boiler is Worcester/ Bosch about 5 years old.
Will look into that .
Regards,
Jimy.

I am having difficulty in finding a new cm 921. the closest i can find is a cm (t )921 with receiver box at screw fix £ 119, not sure what the T stands for.
CMT921 is the part number for the complete package. If you want just the room unit it's part number is CMS921. The relay, on its own, has a completely different part number as it's common to several wireless devices.

Thanks for the relpy D. Screwfix do the cmt921. It is the only one I have found so far.
Regards. J.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back