HOOVER AL120

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all from Belgium (Washer purchased in UK) I have a Hoover AL120 that was working ok up until recently and now when we switch it on there is no agitation / spin etc (the motor does not turn. I have removed the motor and checked the carbon brushes and they have a good length and the commutator looks ok. Is there something else that would stop this machine from running, it fills with water ok and the programmer seems to be turning ok but nothing turns. Even if i turn the programmer by hand i cannot even get the machine into a spin cycle, but as we have lost the operating instructions i am not really sure where the spin cycles are on the programmer. Can anybody give me any ideas as to what else to look for.

Sponsored Links
Does this have separate module from timer. Other posts indicate problems with module. Not cheap to fix£100

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back