Hoover HND 6515 Dishwasher Faulty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Hoover HND 6515 dishwasher that is not working

When you power it on it has a constant beep tone and the second progame light flashes continuously

Anyone any ideas what i need to look at my local applice repair company told me that the main motor had gone i have replaced this and still have exactly the same problem.

The dishwasher does not start any programe

Many thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
Look at the program led's again, is there a pattern to the sequence of flashes? ("x" flashes - pause - "x" flashes).

Hi thanks for your reply

There is no pattern to the flashing leds they just continuously flash at a constant rate

An error code on this machine is normally displayed by the 2 first program led's blinking in a specific pattern. I suspect you pcb is history...sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for the reply

Is there any sure way to check that the PCB has definately gone not to expensive for this about £40 but would rather check any guide would help

Thanks again

Apart from checking that all the plugs are tight, or inspecting the pcb for obvious damage to components/tracks there is little more you can do to confirm 100% it is defective (unless you call a service engineer).
For your own peace of mind I would suggest a quick check of the wiring for obvious damage (particularly around the flex point at the bottom of the door) or any loose connections elsewhere on the machine. All of course with the machine unplugged :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back