Hoover Tumble Nextra 8 - Tripping Mains

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI there, I was wondering if any one could help me please? We have a Hoover Tumble Dryer, that was working fine, then a few days again, when trying to turn it on it tripped all main fuse box. I have tired to search the internet for answers, however have not found one that works. I have located what I think is the problem, but am not sure, and not sure how to fix it! I disconnected all the "connectors" going into the heating elements at the back of the tumble dryer, the machine would then turn on, and run, obviously no heat. I then re-connected the two main "connectors" that came from out of the tumble dryer, then run the machine, worked fine, still no heat. Then I re-tired to complete the "circuit" I assume, with the small lead with 2 connectors. This again tripped the fuse box. I have brought a new section of wire and connectors, however the same problem occurs. I was wondering if anyone from my description could tell me how to fix my problem? Any suggestions would be greatly received, thank you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back