Hoover washer dryer leaking from front corner underneath the waste disposal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My hoover washer/dryer is leaking water from the front corner underneath the machine. I've cleaned out the waste disposal which was clean , but water is still coming out.

Sponsored Links
A favorite, is the pressure your mains water supply, being too high - it splashes out of the soap drawer, try turning the water valve down a little. Failing that....

You need to check for the leak, with the machine in operation. What I would do, is to stand the machine on a pair of milk, beer crates, etc., so I could spot where the water was leaking from.

Water is defo come from underneath machine

The only way, is to take a look and find the source. I jack mine up with bits of timber - tilt over, pack up with timber, then do the same to the other side. Back and forth, adding timber, until you can slide mild crates under. Then, run the machine, whilst you check underneath for the point of leakage.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back