Hotpoint Aquarius DWF33 not filling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my Hotpoint DWF33 dishwasher when turned on makes all the noises as if its working but it is not filling with water.
So i opened the door and manually filled it, it will then pump & drain but still wont fill.
Ive got water to the machine & the pipe is not kinked..
...has anybody any ideas, or has anyone had similar probs. :confused:

Regards Neil

Sponsored Links
remove left hand side panel and clear the gunk out or the matrix .then clean the big pipe underneath that goes to the sump.

remove left hand side panel and clear the gunk out or the matrix .then clean the big pipe underneath that goes to the sump.
Cheers you are a star.. i opened it up and the matrix was full of gunk.. after alot of pouring boiling water in and tapping the matrix on the edge of sink it eventualy cleared.. iput it all back together and hey presto :eek: it works fine.. thanks again you saved me a small fortune in repair costs :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Having same problem not filling. Is there a diagram of matrix and how to take panel off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back