hotpoint aquarius wf220 wont wash properlly/drain water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
helllllllppppppppppp.........

my washing machine is 4 yrs old ...ive just had a new solinoid put on it as the prewash light kept flashing(another thread) the problem i have now is it gets half way through a cycle an stops the water does not drain away instead comes out of the door and powder drawer. if u put it on drain its not goin anywhere but some of the water is draining as ive had the pipe in a bucket to see if water is coming out,if u press it onto rinse and spin it fills up and stops before the cycle has finished so i put it onto spin an u might aswell forget it as there is still alot of water..... i thought its because i use it so much everyday ..... i've even switched it off wall several times to see if the computer reboots itself and sorts teh problem out ,

maybe i should just invest in a new washing machine lol :LOL: one of those industrial ones

Sponsored Links
You have a blockage somewhere. If you lower the drain hose into a basin it will drain the machine down.
Then you have to take the sump hose off and check for blockages, also the pump and drain hose require checking.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back