hotpoint ariston lft114 look dead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all. I own a hotpoint ariston lft 114 dishwasher for 2 years. I was working properly and one day suddenly it just stopped. No LED flashing no nothing. I used a voltage meter and I measured the power after the fuse that it has after the cable and before the circuits and it sems that power is going to the maschine. Any idea of the problem???

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
thats what i was thinking about. or maybe the display board. if it has no burn marks, can i see if it is burn with a voltage meter?

Sponsored Links
All done. The problem was at the pcb. A resistor receiving power from the mail supply and feeding the PCB was burn. I replaced it and now it seems working (at least the LEDs are working, the power button too and I can select a program). Havent done any full wash cycle yet because of another problem I found. check here:
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=267065&start=0&highlight=

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back