Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Hotpoint HSFO 3T223 started displaying the F03 error code which indicates a drainage issue. I've began by cleaning out the internal filters which had barely anything inside, I then disconnected from the wall and the waste under my sink and drained the waste pipe out manually. This didn't work and I was still getting the F03 error which made me assume the pump was blocked, so I looked underneath the dishwasher, removed the bottom panel, completely removed the waste pipe and flushed it out with hot water and air. When connecting everything back together the dishwasher then began showing me an F12 code which indicates an electrical issue. I assumed I'd fried the electrics by getting a small amount of water in the system, but after around 30 minutes the F12 code had cleared and I was back to F03. I reset the dishwasher, started a cycle and it ran no issues at all for just over 1 hour - then I received the F03 code again.

I'm confused as prior to me disconnecting the waste pipe etc, I couldn't get the dishwasher to even do a 1 minute cycle but the fact it ran for over an hour says that the pump is fine and there is a drainage issue but I'm stumped as to what to try next.

Any help would be hugely appreciated, thank you

Sponsored Links
The next step would be to check the pump which may have finally failed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back