Hotpoint WMA58P Washing Machine Door Won't Lock

Ah, the wonder of rubber gloves - donned a pair and was able to get better purchase of the thing and wriggled it out. Plugged it into the new part the only way it'll fit and screwed it back into place so I'm hoping nothing goes bang, like you say.

Have now left my OH on the kitchen floor trying to re-attach the retaining wire and swearing profusely, but I've told him that's his job as I'm a mere 5 foot woman so can't be expected to do the hard stuff. I've a feeling he'll be there all night if his language is anything to go by.

Sponsored Links
I'll wait with baited breath hopefully up and running shorty

Ha ha - washing machine up and running again (even though I'm out there every 10 minutes to check).

Thanks once again for all your help, it's really appreciated. If I could send you some of the chocolate caramel shortbread I made last night I would :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back