How do u get the dryer to work?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i just moved to Macau and the apt came with a washer dryer, but i am unable to get the dryer to work as there is no manual. its a PHILCO waher dryer in one. the only words are start and stop and the rest is numbers. How do i get teh dryer to work?.
Thankd for your help as i really need my clothes to dry. it raining everyday.

Sponsored Links
On most washer dryers there is a dial you turn for the drying time. If set to a time the drying starts as soon as the wash programme has finished.

Thanks. I see two dial pads, one with the numbers for the washing and the other with the celcuius measurement and a circle resembling the sun, and clotehs iron shape and a cupboard looking shape. I thought those 3 would determine the dryer but it has been spinning for hours now and the clothes is still wet. What does the apparatus with the stick in the middle used for and a steam shape? those two are on the 1st dial with the numbers for the washing.

Probably you can set it to dry just enough for ironing, dry enough to put in a cupboard etc. If the clothes are not drying when on one of these settings perhaps the machine is faulty.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back