How important do you feel?

Sponsored Links
Great stuff Micky, I'm always watching stuff like this it makes me wonder at how much we don't know the creation of all these planets and stars etc from a point comparable to well, nothing really, called the singularity, by science. Amazing the forces in the initial explosion and the energy released by it. ;)

The scientist actually say that there could be multiverses :eek: , but we need to find the end of our own first tho. :LOL:

Great stuff Micky, I'm always watching stuff like this it makes me wonder at how much we don't know the creation of all these planets and stars etc from a point comparable to well, nothing really, called the singularity, by science. Amazing the forces in the initial explosion and the energy released by it. ;)

The scientist actually say that there could be multiverses :eek: , but we need to find the end of our own first tho. :LOL:

if you sign up to Brian Coxs facebook page he's always posting videos like this up.

Sponsored Links
you do know that you can youtube right on this site don't you? there's even a handy Youtube botton on the post window toolbar..

Back