How much to run LED lights?

Hi again John, Your last post contains some entirely valid points which I'm very happy to accept. I think they call this sort of thing peer review, and you certainly make a worthy peer!

I'm going to go back and review the post. I'm happy with the number of light fittings as that's transparent and any way replacement would be pro rata in terms of cost if you started with fewer fittings. The running times do though, as you say, need looking at again and perhaps breaking down to provide greater transparency / illustrate how they're arrived at. Watch this space.

This isn't a joke: would you be interested in proof reading some of my future work?

Sponsored Links
Hi again John, Your last post contains some entirely valid points which I'm very happy to accept. I think they call this sort of thing peer review, and you certainly make a worthy peer! ... I'm going to go back and review the post. I'm happy with the number of light fittings as that's transparent and any way replacement would be pro rata in terms of cost if you started with fewer fittings. The running times do though, as you say, need looking at again and perhaps breaking down to provide greater transparency / illustrate how they're arrived at. Watch this space.
Fair enough. I think that both the number/wattage of lights and the running times could do with a bit of a review. Rather than trying to produce this imagined hypothetical scenario, why not do it for your own house - since you then you should have a much clearer idea of 'the facts'?
This isn't a joke: would you be interested in proof reading some of my future work?
I'd be happy to look at anything, should you so wish. If you send me a private message sometime, I could provide you with some contact information.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back