How much values does house renovation add

You've done the right thing with your garden - buyers usually seek simplicity, low maintenance, and space (especially if its a family home, lawn for the kids to play). If renovating a kitchen or bathroom immediately prior to sale then you could go with "this year's" colours/style, but otherwise play safe and keep it neutral.

Sponsored Links
Quite right, I did not go to the SCC. Trading Standards sorted out the cowboys. Joe90 is a rude and aggresive person, who thinks he knows everything, he has ****ed me off on many occasions. I have had arguments where I say a product is good, having used it, and he says categorically that it is rubbish, despite never having used it. An absolute idiot.

So you now admit you got the cowboys in?

Sponsored Links
Yes. An ellipsis is perfectly acceptable in this context.

;)

I've said this before and I'll say it again: don't encourage him; he thrives on it.

I've been thinking about this, and the usually quoted 50% return on putting in a new bathroom and kitchen is an average. Put one in a run down place, where few want to live, and you get back most of the money, assuming you bought the place at a decent price. Do it in a place where the existing ones are usuable, you get back less, simply because you paid more for the house in the first place. That said, the market is currently very bouyant, more buyers than sellers.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: don't encourage him; he thrives on it.

I see what you mean. :)

Back