How to change mode selector switch Vokera Linea 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there guys

First post here and I need some assistance with a Vokera Linea 24.

Got massively ripped off recently to get a thermistor changed and don't really want to call a plumber to change the mode selector switch as I reckon I can do it myself.

Can someone give me some tips on what to do and what to look out for when changing the mode selector switch on the Vokera?

I know how to get to the PCB panel, I just want to make sure I dont mess anything up when it comes to removing it to get to the switch.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Presume it's snapped of at the spindle?

The dial will pull out the front with a bit of encouragement, you will probably need to get into the back of the display PCB to push the broken spindle out.

Presume it's snapped of at the spindle?

The dial will pull out the front with a bit of encouragement, you will probably need to get into the back of the display PCB to push the broken spindle out.

Indeed yes the spindle has snapped. Apart from turning off the power to the boiler, is there any other wires I need to disconnect in order to remove the PCB's?

From memory I don't think you need to remove any pcb.

But its certainly very fiddly and not really a job that I would recommend to any user unless they repair aircraft or computers or mobile phones!

Tony

Sponsored Links
From memory I don't think you need to remove any pcb.

Tony
You need to lift the main PCB to get to the back of the display PCB.

OP - no wires need disconnecting just remove the screws holding the main PCB down and manouvere it out the way.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back