"How to cut woodwork"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a female and live in a 150 yr old farmhouse. After some remodeling I have three rooms that need baseboards and door frames. I do believe I have the tools, mitre saw,box etc.
I believe I have a mental block as to how to cut the corners to fit.
Would certainly appreciate any help.

Sponsored Links
I don’t think this forum as a How to Guide on fitting skirting boards or as our friends across the pond call them base boards, but I know that there is forums on the web that do and some are very good guides. I would give you a link to a couple of them but the moderators would have a field day by either editing, deleting or even banning us all together for mentioning another DIY forum. So I recommend that you seek the help uncle Google and ask him “how to fit skirting boards”.

I don’t think this forum as a How to Guide on fitting skirting boards or as our friends across the pond call them base boards, but I know that there is forums on the web that do and some are very good guides. I would give you a link to a couple of them but the moderators would have a field day by either editing, deleting or even banning us all together for mentioning another DIY forum. So I recommend that you seek the help uncle Google and ask him “how to fit skirting boards”.
:) :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back