How to deal with new bathroom layout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I need advice on how to deal with the new bathroom layout. Please see picture

Inlet A is the old wc location that is now needed to be moved to B, C is the basin that will stay the same. Now D is the old bath drain that will now be used by the new shower, and E will be the new bath drain.

Any ideas?

View media item 56705

Sponsored Links
Renew the soil stack in plastic - put the offset tight under the window - remove the strange smaller stack - all the connections will then go into the new stack ;)

No, he means offset tight under upstairs window. Soilpipe runs on the same line as now, higher offset gives you room to boss in your other wastes.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys but how am I going to get the WC waste at "B" (see the 1st picture) if I push the offset it under the upstairs window?
I think I missing something here sorry

Go straight up with new stack to under bathroom window, then dog leg it up the side of the window and up to vent in a similar position to current arrangement. Fit the junction at appropriate height to accept branch from new W.C. position, wastes can be connected via bosses as required.

It is recommended to avoid any bends in the wet part of the stack, i.e. below the junction from the W.C. to the rest bend at the base into the drain.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back