HS2 Farce...

You're gonna cut yourself on that sharp tongue of yours one day you beast! Is it working in the care home that's brought on your hatred of anyone over the age of 60?
Lally has gotta be 60ish anyway. All those highly skilled doctors/consultants he's produced. Most don't make GP till around 40. Maybe it's self loathing that breeds his age hate?

Sponsored Links
I thought the country needed ultrafast broadband so loads of peeps could work/study at home, save on travel. Yet somehow the country needs to spaff billions on more transport. Lots of contradiction in politics, more than ever now.

I thought the country needed ultrafast broadband so loads of peeps could work/study at home, save on travel. Yet somehow the country needs to spaff billions on more transport. Lots of contradiction in politics, more than ever now.
What's the common denominator?

There is less real need for high speed rail now there are so many streaming services that let you download content.

Sponsored Links
That's better, be true to your convictions rather than being an insecure 10 year old keep asking questions.

All a bit immaterial in the scheme of things, Labour will have their own version of spaffing taxpayers money about if they get in
If only more people were like me and spoil their ballot paper.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back