HTC Wildfire, alarm clock

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
For some reason most of my alarms have gone silent. They come up on the display, and if I switch "vibrate" on, it does. However even though I have a sound set, such as "classic" and on the Settings, Sound menu, sound profile is Normal; volume bars are all full on (iuncluding the alarm bar), and the "use incoming call volume foe notifications is ticked", there is no noise from (some of?) the alarms.

I have not gone through the settings for all the alarms in case there is something I am doing that makes them go silent.

Any suggs?

tia.

Sponsored Links
Have you tried power cycling the phone - I find occasionally my HTC Desire gets in to a weird state and just turning it off and on gets it happy and working normally.

If not, then I would start looking at any apps you've installed recently as they might be causing the issue...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back