I don't know what all the fuss is about..

Sponsored Links
Little old ladies deserve all they get http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...Taser-86-year-old-bed-ridden-grandmother.html

What would you do if confronted with..
According to officer Duran’s official report, Mrs Vernon had taken an 'aggressive posture' in her hospital bed.

Cops the world over, thugs with a licence, and common sense removed by lobotomy.

thug.jpg

it's easy enough for us all to judge from behind the comfort of our keyboards, but these people, who are there to stop the really bad people from urting you, have to deal with violent and abusive people nearly every day..

you don't know exactly what the "little old lady" was doing.. for all you know she was throwing th content of her colostomy bag at the officer or beating him with her walking stick..

being a "little old lady" doesn't automatically make her a harmless old biddy who doesn't know what day it is and can barely find te strength to lift her arm yet alone heft a vase at someone..

as the saying goes, don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes ( now lets wait for the silly reponses to that.. ) .

Sponsored Links
as the saying goes, don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes ( now lets wait for the silly reponses to that.. ) .

When you have walked that mile, you have his shoes, he is barefoot, so keep the shoes. :LOL:

I was expecting more along the lines of..

"I tried that with my missus, at the end of the mile all I had were blisters, and she's still a bitch.." :)

I read the article and was laughing at the report in the way it was written and admit to having a chortle at the officer standing on her oxygen pipe.

But - what kind of medication did she refuse to take? She could have been a 22 stone old lady going absolutely bonkers because she wasn't taking her anti-psychotics or whatever.

Having been a nurse and also worked in the ambulance service, I've been on the sharp end of little old ladies - and come away with some fairly bad injuries from them. Old lady with dementia, kicks her slippers off, you go to put them back on, she grabs you by the hair and smacks your head off the tray in front of her chair. Two old ladies with dementia started fighting about a seat and the black eye I had proved that they can fairly pack a punch.

So just cos she was old doesn't mean she was defenceless!!!!!!!

Not sure about the tazer though......................... :eek:

I've know people with diabetes, and when their blood sugar level goes wrong, very aggresive, fighting, as they go into a semi coma, and wake up, not knowing where they are, very confusing for anyone.

Or meds incorrectly balanced, known people being accepted into psyc hospital, to evaluate meds.

So not known as to people going 'barmy', due to incorrect meds.

Sponsored Links
Back