I need a screw...

• Thread starter attractivebrunette
  • Start date
A

attractivebrunette

What are these bolt / screws called? I need one that comes with this thing that it goes through. Where can I get them?

Sponsored Links
Go to your local B&Q. Could be an M4 or M6 screw - take the one you have with you to check against size. Don't know where you'd get the bar that is attaches to - looks specific to whatever you're installing.

Hi Dextrous, yes it's the bar that it goes through that is proving difficult to find. Anyone?

take an example to a local engineering works, smile & bat your eyes ate one of the engineers to get them to make a few :D

Sponsored Links
take an example to a local engineering works, smile & bat your eyes ate one of the engineers to get them to make a few :D

and then loose his job :eek:

they are easy to make, get someone on here to make them.

Why should an engineer lose his job just because he/she has been asked to make these?

As long as it goes through the foreman/company boss etc it should be fine.

HEck, anyone with a hacksaw & a tap set can make them, the bar is available at B&Q.

Am I correct in thinking these are clamps to fix a sink to a worktop?

Without seeing it this is a guess but longer screws and moving the bar to below the worktop may work. Or is the bar fixed to the screw?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back