ideal boiler starts then stops and shows FU fault (ed).

D

Deleted member 284782

title has been edited to add fault description
I have No VF Fault code on the display in accessing the installer mode on my ( i mini C24 ) boiler. ( Why )
This is to run auto setting to activate, ( diverter valve ) and ( Pump ) to help remove air. What can i do now please, any idea's

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Is something happening which causes you to believe you have a fault?

What are the signs you observe?

Sponsored Links
Hi
When I start the boiler it goes through the menu starts then stops and shows FU fault. this boiler has only been used for about 5 months in the summer, as my backup boiler.

this post moved to main thread
Hi
I need to drain the boiler circuit as described in the manual, I can find the drain pipe but not the Tap.

shows FU fault.

If you had radiators replaced, then good chance it is an air lock causing the problem or valves shut to stop circulation

The FU fault code on Ideal boilers relates to a temperature differential that is too high between the flow and return.

Typically, this relates to water circulation fault which could be caused by airlocks, blockages, or isolation valves being closed.

Hi
I agree to this, but why can I not clear this with ( Accessing the installer mode.)

Hi
I agree to this, but why can I not clear this with ( Accessing the installer mode.)

because the problem may not be in the boiler

A little like or thank you never heart anyone if they offer assistance :whistle:

Hi
I am sorry but I thought that we were still in conversation regarding my query.

please put your boiler-related threads in the "plumbing and central heating" forum
Hi
I believe that I might have an air blockage in my boiler, but I do not know to vent it.
Accessing the installer mode it will not show this feature ( code FU )
I would appreciate any help on my issue with this problem Thank You

Please do not create duplicate threads.
Hi
I believe that I might have an air blockage in my boiler, but I do not know to vent it.
Accessing the installer mode it will not show this feature ( code FU )
I would appreciate any help on my issue with this problem Thank You

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back