IDEAL logic 24 LED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening.
I'm wondering if anyone will be able to help. My boiler is about two years old, but the blue led seems to have stopped working?? The heating and hot water is fine, and the display correctly says 0, C, or D however the led just doesn't light up at all.
Has anyone ever experienced this kind of thing before? And also does anyone know how easy/hard it would be to replace the led?
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
When you say about 2 years. Do you think it is over or under 2 years. Boiler should have come with a 2 year warranty so worth a call to ideal. If you are out of warranty then I wouldn't bother getting it repaired. The led has no purpose apart from telling you the boiler is on so it is nothing to worry about and repairing it could be costly

its over two, I remember getting the letter a couple of weeks back saying the warranty was up.
Yeh I know its not a major issue , its just one of those niggly things that's doing my head in a bit haha.
I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was an easy change or not.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
It needs a new cui (display) board. Probably looking at about £150 to get it replaced by an rgi. Not worth it for something so trivial

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back