Ideal Mexico Super 3 problems

IIRC there is a link in the back of the programmer that needs to be removed for gravity HW/pumped CH. (Factory set for fully pumped system). Isolate power before removing or replacing programmer and check the link is removed. Unsure if this would cause the fault but doubtful it'll help provided your system isnt fully pumped!

I removed the link and now the HW tab follows the CH tab which makes sense as the CH works the water also. Now the situation is that the CH will not work - the pump does not kick in when both the HW and the CH are selected.
I think whoever wired it up probably got it wrong!

If the pump WAS working prior to taking out the link then try resetting the programmer
I can't recall how to do that and too busy at the moment to look up the manual for you but I think on these you have to hold in a couple of the buttons for a few seconds, someone will no doubt pop up with the answer for you if you haven't got a manual

Matt

Sponsored Links
Still having the same issues here. Water side OK but when I put the CH on the pump operates but the burner does not fire up!

Im having exactly the same problem, having to reset before the C/H comes on.

Did you ever find the problem?

Your problem is different. Post again and give more info. It's called hijacking and is not good form old boy.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back