If you can't beat them

The UK is still the best country to live in though. Millions of asylum seekers can't be wrong. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
The English Electric Company,
which became The General Electric Company, (still British),
which then became General Electric, (American), (GE and started to go downhill because they held back on investment).
They now had a base in Europe for the electrical distribution equipment arm which enabled them to ship the whole operation to Poland and India with the result of massive closures in Great Britian. Another huge leading manufacturing industry gone because the government of the day wouldn't invest in new technology they were developing. The yanks saw the potential, snapped it up and then ploughed the investment into it at far less cost.

I think your surname gives a bit away, but the real test; do you look down the loo, and examine your poo?

Europeans, and especially Germans do. Brits don't. Toilets are designed to either retain, or withdraw the..so do you have a Germanic loo, or you just go, and flush?

I think your surname gives a bit away, but the real test; do you look down the loo, and examine your poo?

Europeans, and especially Germans do. Brits don't. Toilets are designed to either retain, or withdraw the..so do you have a Germanic loo, or you just go, and flush?

I suppose you have been creeping around European and German toilets observing this have you? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Land Rover

Tata now own Land Rover and are about to build an Indian assembly plant to cater for booming demand in the Indian market.
Talks are also underway to build an assembly plant in China.
How long before the UK plants shut down?

@Johnmelad

If you really want know - and you may not - the standard German toilet has the waste right at the front. It has a flat "platform" that goes from the waste to the back of the bowl. All "proceedings" therefore remain on display until the flush carries it away.

People write PhD theses about why.

Land Rover

Tata now own Land Rover and are about to build an Indian assembly plant to cater for booming demand in the Indian market.

about two weeks..same as jaguar.. owned by indians...

so where are the cowboys.....

sold out to the unions.....

Land Rover

about two weeks..same as jaguar.. owned by indians...

so where are the cowboys.....

sold out to the unions.....

sorry... should have said... by the unions... not sold out to them....

but whats the difference....

@Johnmelad

If you really want know - and you may not - the standard German toilet has the waste right at the front. It has a flat "platform" that goes from the waste to the back of the bowl. All "proceedings" therefore remain on display until the flush carries it away.

Was in Austria once and noticed the toilets were all as you describe.
It seemed rather un-hygienic.
My mate joked that they must want to poke their poo with a stick on the "platform" to check it for lumps or summat.

@Johnmelad

werd (means I agree), as stated. The design helps you see if you are eating the right stuff. Why do you think when people have colonic irrigation, the pipes are clear? Anyway, enough $hit.

mointainwalker - why do French services charge you on entry to use the loo? Or is that a scam for the tourists?

Sponsored Links
Back