In need of a Programme List Hoover Quattro Washing Machin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have no indication on our Hoover Quattro System 1300 washing machine of what programme number corresponds to what wash type. I have contacted the manufacturer for information but unfortunately I cannot access the back of the machine to get the model number and therefore they cannot help me. The model number is not on the inside of the machine door either. Could someone with a similar machine please provide an outline of what programme number corresponds to what wash cycle? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
we have a hoover quattro 1100 washing machine. programme numbers as follows
1 prewash 2 whites 3 fast coloureds 4 non-fast coloureds 5 cottons rinse 6 conditioned rinse 7 fast spin 8 easy care 9 delicates 10 synthetics rinse 11 conditioned rinse 12 slow spin 13 woollens 14 slow spin

Hope this helps it might not be the same but it could be
good luck

If you open soap drawer and slide your finger down the right hand edge you will find on the inside is a tab which pulls out to the right across the front of the machine. Its about 7inch long and has all the programmes listed on it. It seems to be so well hidden that the makers meant it to be their secret

Sponsored Links
If you open soap drawer and slide your finger down the right hand edge you will find on the inside is a tab which pulls out to the right across the front of the machine. Its about 7inch long and has all the programmes listed on it. It seems to be so well hidden that the makers meant it to be their secret

UNREAL!! Thankyou so much for that info - what were Hoover thinking? You have saved me time and money and heartache AND lit up the darkest ever corner of an appliance manufacturer's dark closet :) OK I can see one disgruntled Hoover employee saying to his mate "This'll fox 'em Charlie" but how did it get past management? hahaha

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back