indent fan oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have as above , while cooking dinner other night, the oven caused main board to trip , i reset it and carried on using oven,thought it was surge . but next night the oven doesn't heat up at all. light , grill and fan still working, just blowing cold air. is this an easy fix ?? maybe heating element, just a guess.
does anyone know what is wrong ??

thanks
paul

Sponsored Links
sorry the oven is a delonghi. also if it is element, i can't see it, i suppose it might be behind back panel on the inside behind the fan, I'm just guessing hoping someone could tell me otherwise.
all the best

paul

Last edited:
Assuming it is the heating element, then check partmaster to see if you can get it, then decide if it's worth doing. It's not difficult to strip out an electric over, and there's no PCB in it, so as long as nothing else has gone (and you feel confident and are capable) then it should be straightforward to do.

Take the element out, cover up the loose connections, and see if the breaker resets itself.

Sponsored Links
sound mate , to be honest , after looking at it , its easier than i thought , i have no continuity on element so i have the answer, i have not rang anywhere yet , just need to find out what model number it is to get part , no paperwork & serial numbers rubbed off , will ring monday if serial number required . when buying on net you can't physically match part. thanks for your time doggit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back