INDESIT DIF16 DISHWASHER START PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I just wondered if anyone had any ideas regarding my problem
My Indesit dishwasher is just over a year old (and out of warranty!) and has decided to just stop working . The on off switch comes on and bleeps when pressed, you can then choose the program with the other buttons. after choosing the chosen program is lit (no flashing lights) and the door is properly shut there is no beep and nothing happens! we have always had to make sure the door is pushed shut properly to start it- any ideas or experiences?
Colin

Sponsored Links
Check the wiring under the door poss broken. Check the two brown wires. Front decor door has to come off.

Hi
Thanks for that
I took off the integrated door looked at the encased wiring and was going to take the next bit off but left for a while when the washer mysteriously just started working again - thanks for taking the time to answer -appreciated - Colin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back