indesit idl 500/530 fault codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone tell me what the 2nd and 4th light flashing code means on this dishwasher, the appliance fills as normal then empties after a few seconds of the wash cycle starting. Any info or pointers to where i can access info would be most welcome, Thanks, bt

Sponsored Links
I can't remember what this fault indicates but a common fault on this appliance is an open heater. Unplug appliance, tip it on it's side, remove base plate and meter it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, heater not open (25ohms) both pressure switches test out ok and change over on pressure,thermostat closed as i imagine it should be,flood switch operating as it should, haven't tested the silly water metering thing yet(need the kit from work), but don't know whether that would have anything to do with problem and i think the only thing left is the programmer unless you know different! Indesit no help, they,ll send an engineer at a million pound an hour!.Once again thanks
bt

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back