INDESIT TUMBLE DRYER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, have an indesit tumble dryer (30617 IS70C ). The belt that turns the drum is broken. I need info on how to get to it. I have removed all screws at the back that hold the side panels on, but can't get the panels off, and I cannot see what to do next. I realise that the back section has to be removed to be able to get the belt over the drum. So is there anyone who can help me to get side panels and back section off, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
You only need to move the back or the front slightly to slip the belt round. It's actually probably easier to move the back with the drum attached and get the belt over the front of the drum. Some models also have screws in the base holding the side panels on and/or triangular brackets at the top front corners, other than that they should slide backwards slightly then lift out.

Thanks for that, job done. Much appreciated thanks very much. Bruce.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back