Indoor Water Wall Help...new User To Site

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys and gals...new member here.

I look forward to knowing you people if I can.

Anyways, im looking into building an Indoor Water wall, the dimensions are roughly 5ft high x 2ft width x 1.5ft depth...

I am looking for help on which type of water pump i would need,
The pump obviously has to pump water up about 5ft and back into the small reservoir.
The pump also has to be kinda quiet,i have never had to deal with water pumps and im kinda hesitant on buying one,as i don't want to buy one that's too powerful or too weak.

Is there any you can recommend that can lift water up to and over the recommended limit?
Do any have flow rate adjuster? to make the water flow up the tubes faster or slower?

ill try and post some pics/vids below to get the idea im looking into...i appreciate any help at all guys.

PS im from the UK so need Uk parts etc

Video below of what im kinda attemting

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMNaRO_1TLU

Below is the image im need help on....STEP 22 (this is what I need help to build)
https://club.craftsman.com/community/#/projects/35

again thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Why not approach garden pond/water feature pump manufacturers who have nothing to lose by giving you advice because they don't sell indoor water walls, and do have a sale to gain and therefore an incentive to advise you?

yeah I have contacted a few, just waiting on reply's....

I was just wondering if any you guys had built one or know of anyone who has that could also advise me on the Pump that I need..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back