insualting a large shed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am building a large garden shed cabin, 16x12 feet, and was wondering how to insulate it for all year round use, is there any more advanced better materials availible than fibreglass, i also want electrics installed for ceiling lights, outlet sockets to run a projector, amplifier, dvd, subwoofer, projector screen, heater etc, plus id prefer the wiring to be hidden, but dont mind, using plastic cable concealers, i want the building, to be able to have carpet as well, without it rotting, how much will it cost to insulate, and provide the electricity. any ideas anyone.

Sponsored Links
I'm guessing you're having a Home cinema surrounding.

Might be an idea to check with neighbours if you going to play loud music outside as this could become under "Noise Nuisance Act" controlled by Building Control Department.

Don't want to spoiled your plan but would be cheaper in the long run to get all the details altogether.

As you know people have sub-woofer in cars and the sound is louder outside than inside !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back