Integrated dishwasher door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do I fit a wooden cupboard door to a whirlpool ADG7540 integrated dishwasher?

I have the brackets to fit it but there were no instructions or diagrams with the brackets on how to fit them. The previous kitchen door had broken off.

Please help!!!
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Can you post a photo of the door & fittings & the front of the appliance?

I can't post photos as my camera is out of use at the moment. Sorry!

We do have the old door so we may be able to figure it out from that but if you do have any tips at all it would be a great help. We want to get this right as we don't want to ruin the door!!!

If the old door is a throw away. Get some cardboard, hardboard or a sheet of paper or something like.
Tape it on to the good side of the old door.
Then using a pilot drill and the screw holes made on the original.
Drill through back of door to front, this will then give a template to mark up your new door.
Make sure you align the the template up correctly on the back of new door and make a small drill mark about a millimeter deep on new door,
so your screws are in the correct position for brackets and fixing.
This will assure the screw won't slip too.

Sponsored Links
We have now sorted this. Door fits perfect just hope it stays on ha ha!!

Thanks for your advice. Me and my husband fitted it together so we cracked it between us. The kitchen now looks finished for christmas.

Thanks again. Have a good christmas!!

cddavis :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back