Interior paint - thoughts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm going to be painting pre-primed moisture resistant MDF (sliding wardrobe doors being built out of MDF), existing emulsion-painted walls, and (currently glossed) architraves and skirting boards. Am looking at a very dark inky blue.

I was considering possibly using a paint sprayer to make the job a whole lot quicker and hopefully to get an even coverage on the doors. I see people using brands like Lick for example, but then I hear that they are possibly difficult to apply, and wondered if there were any additives or anything that I would need to add to make them easier to work with (or for them to be used more effectively with a sprayer).

And which brands people would recommend. I'll be looking for matte, or a matte that's matte might have more of the properties of a semi-silk (potentially).

Talk to me!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back