intermitent hot warter biasi m90f 24s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi thanks in advance.
Biasi garda M90F.24S i am experencing increasingley intermitent d.h.w.
with the C.H. on and running every time D.H.W. is called for there is no problem, the diverter valve operates the burner continues to run and i get D.H.W. when the tap is turned off the burner still runs the diverter valve changes over ok. also the D.H.W.flow switch LED lights every time a tap is opened weather or not the C.H. is running. With the C.H. off and the D.H.W. fails to heat the ignision sequence starts, the pump runs the flow switch LED is on but the fan fails to run the boiler dose not light the pump then shuts down the flow switch LED is on and the operation LED indicates a fault (fail of ignition). when the tap is closed this LED returns to normal
also when it indicates a fault none of the other fault LEDs ore on ie no permenent fault condition. So could it be eigther of the 2 P.C.B.s or something cheaper, hopefully, the boiler was installed new in april 2003.
If its any help the D.H.W. supply is via a water softner so should not be a chalking problem. THANKS

Sponsored Links
I expect the system flow switch is not operating reliably. Probably as a result of a partially clogged plate heat exchanger.

Read the two current threads on an Ideal S28 for a list of the possible causes if you expect to want to try to fix it yourself.

Otherwise find a good boiler engineer!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back