Introduction and Advice Seeking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have been on this website for a while but have only just got round to signing up. I am in the process of starting up my own plumbing company and so need to buy all the necessary tools. Would appreciate any advice for starting up my own company...

I went around many websites and looked at buying second hand on Ebay and Gumtree. However; I found comparetradeprices.com which offered a range of tools at good prices. Not sure about it though and was wondering whether anyone has bought anything from here?

Thanks guys

Sponsored Links
I've heard they are rubbish. They get people to sign up and spam forums. :rolleyes:

OK. Well the sign up thing is something I am used to I suppose. Have you bought anything from here?

Sponsored Links
I am in the process of starting up my own plumbing company and so need to buy all the necessary tools. Would appreciate any advice for starting up my own company...

Dear Doctor..... all the necessary tools I carry come to about £6k..... thats at least 8 Drills, SDS Battery/Corded. Right Angled Battery/Corded, Core drill combi drill, driver, you get the picture?, factor in Levels, hammers (from upholsterers magnetic 'thro to 25lb ones for breaking concrete/cast-baths,
pump removal tools, saws, (wood/metal/backing board etc types) Floorboard types, Fein, anglegrinders (+ assorted blades) yada yada yada.

Stick to drains. Be #1 in #twos

Did I mention that anyone can call themselves a Plumber (and, apparently earn £50k !!!!!!!!!)

Never mind, I get regular calls along the lines of " please come and take out/put right what some bloke from the free-ads has started for us before we told hom to clear orf"

DH

Back