Is there no end to Post Office injustice?

A comment by the Post Office minister...

Which could be considered to prejudice a trial because of the high profile, and the fact that most jurors would have heard of his opinion...
You learn something new every day. I didn’t know ellal has a degree in law.

That Asian scamp who knifed his ex to death in the street ought to get life in jail. Oops, I’ve unwittingly given him a get out clause.

Sponsored Links
Apparently that Bates fella told the post office that the horizon system was a duffer with in weeks if it going in line

End result they removed him as a sub post master took away his franchise (?)

Any one involved in this caper that were part of the cover up should be jailed for a minimum of 10 years and I don’t care who they are!!!

Any post office pension they are taking should be taken away

All there assets siezed and sold

You learn something new every day. I didn’t know ellal has a degree in law.
You're not very bright are you...

By calling for people 'possibly further afield' to be jailed kind of guarantees that any wrongdoing by those employed abroad (e.g. Fujitsu) wouldn't exactly encourage them to go to court or even give full disclosure :rolleyes:

And to say this when the inquiry has a long way to go is wrong.

You're not very bright are you...

By calling for people 'possibly further afield' to be jailed kind of guarantees that any wrongdoing by those employed abroad (e.g. Fujitsu) wouldn't exactly encourage them to go to court or even give full disclosure :rolleyes:

And to say this when the inquiry has a long way to go is wrong.
You need to get in touch of anyone charged down the line and offer your legal experience to defend them. It could be the making of you and could get you out of that care home.

Sponsored Links
Apparently that Bates fella told the post office that the horizon system was a duffer with in weeks if it going in line

End result they removed him as a sub post master took away his franchise (?)

Any one involved in this caper that were part of the cover up should be jailed for a minimum of 10 years and I don’t care who they are!!!

Any post office pension they are taking should be taken away

All there assets siezed and sold
Sri Lankan chap - unpronouncable name - committed suicide within hours of the police raiding his home for evidence of fraud. His widow cannot claim compensation because of a clause in the contract with the PO.

Jail is far too good for these fekkers.

You need to get in touch of anyone charged down the line and offer your legal experience to defend them. It could be the making of you and could get you out of that care home.
Thanks for reminding us that you know absolutely f*ck all :LOL:

But if you do get that brain cell working again, could you tell us what you think about the likelihood of anyone from the Post Office/Fujitsu/Prosecution Lawyers/Government Officials/DWP personnel getting jail time?

Last edited:
It is beyond question that the Horizon system was f#####g garbage.

So, why wasn't every PO having unders and overs?

Or, was every PO having issues, but we're only aware of those that were pursued?

Thanks for reminding us that you know absolutely f*ck all :LOL:
Oh, so you haven’t got any formal legal training/experience or qualifications then? Best stop giving your legal opinions then, tosspot.

Oh, so you haven’t got any formal legal training/experience or qualifications then? Best stop giving your legal opinions then, tosspot.
I note you swerved the question...

"could you tell us what you think about the likelihood of anyone from the Post Office/Fujitsu/Prosecution Lawyers/Government Officials/DWP personnel getting jail time?"

Oh I forgot...

You can't think for yourself !

In other news, Crozier is giving evidence about his time at the PO before he moved on to other jobs...

Strange how in the ITV drama which did so much to publicise this injustice made no mention of him...

Surely it couldn't be because he's CEO of ITV? :rolleyes:

It is beyond question that the Horizon system was f#####g garbage.

So, why wasn't every PO having unders and overs?

Or, was every PO having issues, but we're only aware of those that were pursued?
remember something from programme saying about more than 1 terminal

remember something from programme saying about more than 1 terminal

Was it perhaps a case that "the system" worked fine in principle (on a test bed, or similar), but got knackered up by blips in internet connectivity?

So, some locations may have suffered the blips, that led to the Horizon fiddles and fixes, that led to the (non) discrepancies.......?

Sponsored Links
Back