Is your other half Gullible, mine is

B

breezer

Mrs Breezer got a scratch card in some mag, rubs 3 bits, gets 3 x £ signs. has to txt number to find prize.

I said dont bother you wont win

but i must i may have won lots says Mrs B.

she gets 3 txts cost £1.50 each = £4.50

prize £5

:LOL:

she then tells me she once won a holiday :)

but couldnt go because of available date :cry:

so i pointed out she won nothing of use :)

Sponsored Links
I've noticed that the scammers are getting smarter. You get the usual premium rate number to ring to claim your prize (cost of call in exceedingly small print) then you look at the list of prizes. First in the list is the car, though you don't expect to win that. It's the last item that gets your attention - £100 cash! :eek: :eek: :eek: Well if that's the smallest prize, you can't lose - can you? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yes you can. Check the second last prize in the list. It's a digital camera. How much are webcams these days? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mrs Breezer got a scratch card in some mag, rubs 3 bits, gets 3 x £ signs. has to txt number to find prize.

And the text adds her phone number to a data base of gullible people to cold call for some other worthless "bargain".

I've noticed that the scammers are getting smarter. You get the usual premium rate number to ring to claim your prize (cost of call in exceedingly small print) then you look at the list of prizes. First in the list is the car, though you don't expect to win that. It's the last item that gets your attention - £100 cash! :eek: :eek: :eek: Well if that's the smallest prize, you can't lose - can you? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yes you can. Check the second last prize in the list. It's a digital camera. How much are webcams these days? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My sis in law nearly fell for this. We were all racking our brains trying to find the catch - it seemed a sure fire winner. Turns out the 'gem stones' prizes was the dud. I am not sure what they were now, but they were worth jack turd.

Sponsored Links
Back